2012/2013 Student Dress Code Policy
RBN school administration reserves the right to make judgments concerning the appropriateness of items of clothing. All students must wear a Rachel B. Noel t-shirt, polo shirt or sweatshirt with tan, black or dark blue bottoms. Rachel B. Noel shirts can be purchased in the main office.
For more information, please contact the main office at (720) 424-0800.
- Rachel B. Noel shirt, polo, or sweatshirt–White, Black or Purple—purchased from school.
- Only Rachel B. Noel hoodies are allowed.
- Tan, black or blue, without holes. Skin may not show through pants.
- Shorts and skirts need to be at fingertip length.
- NO workout pants, gym shorts, yoga pants, or pajamas.
- Belts may not have any insignias on them and must be worn in the belt loops
- Pants must fit at the waist. Sagging pants or pants dragging on the floor are not permitted.
- Hats and gloves may ONLY be kept in your locker.
- Students will provide their own gym shorts.
- NO Flip Flops, house shoes, or slippers
- NO hats, berets, beanies, etc. Hats and gloves need to be kept in your locker
- Athletes can wear jerseys ONLY on game days
- Jewelry—necklaces must be worn inside the shirt. No spikes.